This year we received 435 scholarship entries across four categories which were essays, blogs, vlogs and posters. We were very impressed with the creativity of the entries this year, especially in the vlogs category.
We are pleased to announce the winners for the 2021-2022 scholarships and invite you to enjoy their winning entries. Each winner will receive a £500 scholarship to use towards their study abroad experience.
Congratulations to our 2021 BUTEX Scholarship Winners!
- Aleksandra Udovenko – Higher School of Economics, St Petersburgh to University College London
- Teo Zhi Xiong – National University of Singapore to University of Leeds
- Rebecca Farrell – Bath Spa University to Colombia College Chicago
- Ruby Thompson – University of Birmingham to University of Amsterdam
- Hamish Cassidy – University of York to Aarhus University, Denmark
- Sophia Schoen – University of Puget Sound to University of Edinburgh
- Man Sik Mina Chan – Chinese University of Hong Kong to University of Sussex
- Riya Srivastava – Queen Mary University of London to Bocconi University, Italy
- Rose Tehrani – University of Bath to the Paris Institute of Political Studies
- Olivia Jenks – University of the West of England to the University of Padua, Italy
- Marie Albert – Université du Québec à Montréal to University of Leeds
- Nephele Yun Ting Ng – National University of Singapore to University of Manchester
- Bethan Jones – Newcastle University to Seoul National University
- Chloe Lim – Queen Mary University of London to New Sorbonne University, Paris