Each year, BUTEX organises a range of popular events for professionals involved in student exchange and study abroad.
Ranging from half day workshops to national and international symposiums and conferences, our events are always an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge base, learn about new initiatives, discuss current issues within Study Abroad, share best practice and simply to meet colleagues working within the field.
BUTEX Winter Workshop 2021
The BUTEX Winter Workshop will be a virtual event this year, and will take place on the 10th of December 2021.
The theme this year will be ‘Students Connecting Borders’ and will focus on the students experience. There will be six sessions covering a wide range of topics:
- Sector Update with UUKI
- Encouraging students to think about Sustainability and Well-being as an Important Part of Travel
- Hybrid Forever? A New Approach to Marketing and Events
- No Travel? No Problem! Virtual Student Exchange Success Story
- From Botswana to the World: Providing Global Opportunities via Virtual Internships
- Pent-Up Demand vs a Lost Generation
BUTEX 16th International Conference 2022
The BUTEX 16th International Conference will be held at the University of York, 6th to 8th April 2022.
We will be in contact with colleagues who submitted sessions and we very much hope that you’ll be able to be part of York 2022.
BUTEX Summer Forum 2023
The BUTEX 2023 Summer Forum will be held at the University of Birmingham- dates to be confirmed.